Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

My Logan turned two last Saturday, but we are holding off on his party til this coming Friday so his Minnesota cousins can hopefully make it. :) Crazy to me that my baby is two. :)

We had many attempts at a nice picture of all three kiddos
Our Easter was nice. We woke up at seven thirty a.m. to Jenna being SUPER pumped because that wonderful bunny brought her a brand new Easter dress. She proceeded to put it on right away. Then the buckets and eggs were found and dug into. We went to church, and then headed to Aaron's mom and dad's for lunch. The kids and their aunt Deanna had an egg hunt in the afternoon. The weather was beautiful, and the kids had a great time playing with their cousins.
 I got the kids together before church when they were still all cute and clean for a few pictures.All 3 of my little loves.
My cute little men.

Travis
And last but not least... our pretty little lady.

No comments: