Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Catching Up

 I haven't really been very good about keeping up on this blog as of late, but I promise I haven't fallen off of the ends of the earth. :) This little lady will be one in less than two weeks! Can you believe it!? I hardly can! She's been by far, my busiest little body around here. Climbing stairs, standing on her own for short periods of time, and starting to try and take steps towards walking. Eek! I want her to wait on that last one til her Daddy comes home from North Dakota to come and get us. :)
 All four of my little loves before church on Sunday morning.
 Vivian LOVES the bike. Anytime she's outside she's got one of us pushing her around. I think she needs one her size for her birthday coming up.
 And Jenna..... she's almost done with kindergarten. At her music program, her classmates each stood up and shared what their dream is to be when they grow up. There were policemen, firefighters, teachers, actors, a flower picker, and my Jenna, who wants to be an acrobat. :) Melted my heart.
This guy ( please excuse the messy face) just turned three. I love my kids, but not the age three. The saying terrible twos is WAY off in my opinion. It should be terrible threes. At least with all four of my  kids. It's like someone flips a switch when they turn three and they get so SASSY! By the time three and a half rolls around they are somewhat better, but man oh man, Logan has been trying my patience lately with his major temper tantroms. I am just glad that Aaron will be home in ten days to help me deal with the chaos of raising four children. Then it's off to North Dakota we go for good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan-
I have to agree with you on the 3's.. My nanny boy will be 4 in a couple of weeks and boy was 3 hard..
So I am hoping 4 will be better.

Natalie