Thursday, June 7, 2012

This Little Love of Mine....

 I found this dress for ten dollars at a garage sale last summer when Vivian was a baby with this purpose in mind. :)
 I was hoping to have a real photographer take her one year pictures, but I got my new camera in the mail, and with the fact that we're moving in a couple of weeks I figured I'd give it a go myself. It wasn't planned to do it today ( check out the dirty little toes. :)), but I had help and she was in a good mood, so we winged it.
I am pretty pleased with the way they turned out! What do you think? :)  Now to just print them off and frame my favorite!  ( btw- her hair doesn't usually stick straight up like that on top. the wind came along and blew her little wispy hair right up. She thought it was pretty funny, and that's how we got her to smile at us.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan ~
Love the pictures of Viv.. She is getting so big.
Natalie