Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tis the Season

I didn't realize it's been a whole month since the last post! Time sure flies!
We are settled into our new house trailer, and are up north again for our busy Christmas. It's always a whirlwind splitting our time between the two families. But it's always worth it.
I can officially say I am ready for Santa to visit. Jenna can't wait! She's been singing " Checking his list, checking it twice! Gonna find out who's naughty or nice, Santa Claus is coming to town." I like being able to tell her if she's sassy Santa won't come and she instantly acts better. I'm gonna miss being able to use that line. She will cup her hands around her mouth and call up to Santa " I'll be good now Santa!" She's SOOO excited. :)

We were sick with a nasty flu bug thats been going around lately. Travis was sick this Monday, Jenna and Aaron this Tuesday, and Logan yesterday. I haven't gotten sick yet, I'm hoping it'll skip right over me. It was cutting it close to Christmas though.

All of Aaron's family except Kate and Brian ( Kate if you read this, we will be thinking of you and wishing you guys were here!) will be staying at Missy and Ted's house tonight. Think Christmas with 13 kids under the age of 8 on Christmas morning. :) Should be fun.

The weather is kind of sour today, good thing we decided to travel yesterday as the roads are horrible today. We are going to have to borrow my mom's van to travel to our destinations today.

I guess thats about all, hope everyone has a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: