Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jenna Turned 6!

Some days I get sad that my tiny 6 lb baby girl is now 6 years old and growing faster every day. Her front teeth are finally starting to come it. She's pretty much thrilled about it. This morning she told me " Mom! I can feel my tooth in my mouth!" It's a big deal when your six. :) For her birthday we went to a local restraunt where you can eat for free on your birthday. She chose to do this instead of a party with friends. ( She's in Kindergarten, and doesn't really know many girls yet). She took her cousin
Hannah, and then asked if she could please invite Great Grandma Rita ( my dad's mom). Great Grandma was pretty thrilled to be invited. It was alot of fun, and I was glad for a grown up company at dinner. Jenna and Hannah kept saying how it was the best restraunt ever. We don't go out very often, so it was a big deal. :)

No comments: