Wednesday, February 15, 2012

100 Days Smarter

 Jenna has made it through 100 days of school. :) Check out her smile, one of her top teeth has poked through and is now about halfway down. I'm getting used to her new smile, and it makes me smile myself when I see her tooth there. It's been a few years since she's had front teeth.
 This little love is 8 months old, and she just got her first tooth on the bottom. She's rolling all over the floor, and is becoming our little vaccuum cleaner. A good reason to keep my floors clean! :) She is not crawling yet, but has been pushing up onto her hands and knees, and is leaning onto her knees from a sitting postion to reach for things in front of her.
This guy.... he's been my buddy with Travis gone to preschool in the mornings. It's usually just him and I for a few hours while Vivian is down for her two hour morning nap. He and I have been ejoying each other's company. Logan is such a fun kid, and there are many times during the day where he makes me smile just watching him be himself. :)

No comments: