Thursday, November 12, 2009

A little update on life

I think I'm going to have to change the title of my blog! I no longer am a resident of a town house. We live in a house trailer. And I am LOVING the change actually. I love being able to do a load of laundry easily every day if I want too. I love the country setting we live in, and love that my kids love playing outside. I love being able to look out any window and be able to see them. :)

Not tons is new otherwise... Aaron got a doe at the hunting camp last weekend. hooray. ( Can you guess my enthusiasm isn't quite shooting thru the roof?) We had to find another freezer for the meat, and did get one from our neighbors. That will definitely come in handy this winter. The freezer. I guess the meat too.... there is a recipe for venison sausage in the T cookbook that I might have to give a try now that we have venison.

Right now we are at the children's museum, we are going to have pizza here for supper while Aars is at class. I had two motives for coming here tonight. One, the kids love it and have a blast, and we haven't been here for a while. Two, so I could check my email and update this blog. Is that sad? I think it's a win win situation.

I guess word is out that both of my sisters are expecting again. Alanna in April, and Loretta in May. Congrats to you both! We're excited!

And I guess that's all..... we still don't have the Internet, I am not really willing to pay sixty dollars for it a month. Too steep. So I might just be on here once a week instead of many times a day. It's probably better that way actually. I can get stuff done at home.

One more thing. Logan can sit up on his own now! Crazy how it makes him that much bigger now. :) I like it, and he does too. He seems to like his new view on life. :) My mom and sisters are coming down on Saturday, I can't wait! I miss them like crazy and it should be a fun afternoon. :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Venision is really good in stir fry

Ev said...

Glad to hear you're liking the new living conditions! I know Andrea is getting excited to move into her trailer house next weekend...