Friday, June 3, 2011

This and That

I think one of my favorite things about early summer around here is the wild flowers that are showing up in my yard. We've been discovering forget me nots and some kind of purple violets. I love it. I've taken some from the back yard and transplanted them into my little garden in the front yard. We'll see how they do this summer. Logan likes to help water them, so I don't think they'll dry up. :)

This big girl learned how to ride a bike with no training wheels. She thinks she's pretty great. But, so does her mom. ;) She's getting so big so fast. I'm hoping she's going to be a big help when baby comes in a couple of weeks.

Travis was into making mud rolls tonight. It kept him occupied in our eighty degree weather tonight until the bugs came out. It seems as if we have mosquitoes in full force around here. I need to remember to get some bug spray, anti itch cream and sunscreen next time I go into town. Although according to the weather forecast, it's supposed to rain ALL next week. A good week to have a baby I think. :) We'll see! I'm pretty sure I'm ready. I got the last few things I needed today, so now we're all set. It's just a waiting game from here on out.

1 comment:

Brita said...

Eddie just recently learned how to ride that exact same bike. So proud.