Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Getting Ready

Jenna and Travis have really been giving me a run for my money lately! I'm wondering if they are getting a little anxious about a new baby coming. Yesterday was rough. And I felt really bad at the end of the day. Enough to apologize to them and sit and read to them for a long time. And today I promised we'll go to a park. I'm trying to make up for our bad day with a good fun day.
 On another note, we are slowly getting ready for this baby to make it's arrival. I started packing my bag last night, and made a list of things I'd like to get done around here before baby comes. I got a small start on that list, but it's going to take me a while. I don't move too fast these days. :) But I'm trying. It helps that it's sunny and warmer outside today so the kids can play without my tripping over them. I also registered back in the OB at the hospital after my appointment yesterday. I have a history of going early, so we just all wanted to be prepared. I'm not counting on going as early as I did for Logan ( That would mean I would go in by the end of next week. I'm not ready yet.), but a little early would be nice. I am getting excited about the idea of being done however. :)

This guy REALLY wants to go Schlauters camping with his dad this year. I don't have the heart to tell him it might not happen. I'm due two weeks after that, and there isn't any good way to get ahold of Aaron out on the Island if he has to come home early because of me. We'll see I guess.... maybe. He talks about it alot lately. There is even a brand new fishing pole hanging in my closet for him if they go... If you ask my Dad, he thinks we should just have this baby the first week of June so it's not an issue for them to go. He had ideas about when Jenna should be born too...... :) But like I said.... we'll see. We still have 4.5 weeks left til my due date so it might work out that he can go.
 
But with that all being said, I've sat with my feet up for a while, and now it's time to get back to work. I've got a list to whittle down. Til next time! :)

No comments: