Friday, May 20, 2011

Today We're Pretending

We're pretending it's summer today. It's a beautiful sunny 70 degree day out there! The kids and I are in our suits and just soaking up the sun. I'm trying to enjoy the simplness of our life right now, because I'm sure when baby comes in 5 (yep! 5! I can count on one hand now how many weeks til babe is due! :)) weeks, it'll throw a loop in our daily routines. I was thinking to myself the other day that I should probably start thinking about getting ready for baby. I went 3 weeks early for Logan. I'm really not counting on that happening again, but if it does, that means we have two weeks. I'm SO not ready. Maybe next week I'll wash my baby clothes. That would be a good start.

Jenna is now done with BHK for good. She and I were both ready for her to be.

We've been enjoying our beautiful evenings as of late. Aaron and the kids were playing baseball in the yard the other night. Made me think that maybe next summer Jenna and Travis could play T-Ball. We'll see. It's not going to be good timing for them to play anymore this year, but it's something to keep in mind.



We have cousins coming to town this weekend! Brian and Katie and their girls are coming up for the wedding this weekend. If it's nice out, I'm sure we'll all end up down at the camp at some point during the weekend. It's going to be a fun, but busy weekend, and I am perfectly fine with that. :)

No comments: