Monday, August 22, 2011

Vivian, 2 months

It's hard for me to believe sometimes that two months have flown by and my baby is no longer a tiny tiny newborn. She doesn't scrunch up her body and legs when we pick her up anymore, but rather is happy to stretch out.
 She's talking and smiling and noticing faces every day. We are learning to recognize her mood and are willing to cater to her needs for the time. As far as night time goes, she's been by far our best sleeper. Not that she's sleeping through the night, but her usual night time routine is to go to bed around midnight, and sleep til about four, get up and eat, sleep til about six, get up eat and have her diaper changed, and then go back to bed til nine. I don't complain about that at all because all of my others have been up every two hours til they are six months. I don't get good sleepers. ;) But I know that, and don't expect anything different so its' no big deal. They also don't ever sleep through the night til their one, or I quit nursing.

We're loving her new discoveries every day, and cherish every little smile and coo like it's the first. Babies are a lot of work, but SO worth every second. :) They grow up WAY too fast, so I am trying to enjoy her smallness.

No comments: