Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sick Little Babe

 This little doll has been pretty sick for the month of November. She's had a cold that just wasn't going away and it spread to her eye ( note picture above) so I brought her to our pediatrition. They put her on Zithromax, but by her fourth dose she still looked like this. I called and talked to a nurse who wanted to wait it out and see how she was doing by the end of the weekend.  At first I wasn't very comfortable doing this as I was nervous about RSV and her being so little still. Well by Friday she was looking better and is now (Sunday) looking MUCH MUCH better, thank goodness. I'm hoping this is it and that we're all happy and healthy for Christmas. We had the pukes run thru the house on Thanksgiving, Logan had it. So far, that's it and it's been a few days. It was a quick bug, thank goodness. I hate the pukes.

No comments: