Tuesday, December 13, 2011

He's a Big Boy Now!!


I was really putting off and dreading potty training Logan, cause it was so horrid with Travis.  That and the fact that I haven't had to buy him diapers for a long time with him wearing cloth diapers. Well guess what..... he's pretty much potty trained in two weeks. Last week sometime ( I don't really remember how it even started) he showed interest in using his little potty chair, and we jumped on the chance. He must've been ready cause he's been doing great! The last two nights he woke up dry, and has been wearing underwear since Sunday, and hasn't had an accident yet. YAY! Just in time for Christmas. Looks like those diapers that we ordered for his stocking are going to be replaced by new undies instead.... :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

n.m

Anonymous said...

not a big boy yet but once I pull down his little undies and bend him over I am going to make him a big boy mmmmmmmmmmmmmm just enough in him he feels my man juicespurting in him

Anonymous said...

I would have him all-night

Anonymous said...

Hi nice boys, id like to suck their little willys till they feel like their cumming then let them suck my big 8 incher wow they go and a yummy cummy drink. Next comes gentile bum sex and kissing, they will love it and be wanting more.

Anonymous said...

teen leak https://topt33n.nl/invite/i=421