Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A New Experience

Well, it took us 19 hours to move, but we made it to North Dakota! We had to take a big detour zig zagging through Minnesota due to all of the rain causing flash flooding and road wash outs on US2 and I35. But we eventually made it here, and it is beautiful! I had no idea what to expect, and had never been to ND before, so I was pleasantly surprised. We are loving the endless blue skies and rolling green hills with homes tucked in them here and there.

 As far as unpacking, it's safe to say that I am probably 80 percent of the way done. The new place is really nice! We are really liking it and now spacious it is. It's close to Walmart and the grocery stores, so that is a bonus as well.

The kids and I are going to go to a splash park this afternoon after Vivian wakes up. I have to plug the street number into the GPS, as I really have NO idea where anything is yet, and it's pretty confusing to me! But we'll get there, and we'll enjoy keeping cool. It's not the big lake, but it'll do for today. :)

No comments: