Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Green Bay

Aaron and I, and some friends from down state are headed to Green Bay this weekend! And I'm leaving the kids at my mothers. :) They can't wait and neither can I. It should be a fun, relaxing weekend and I'm hoping I come back refreshed and ready to be a better mom. I truly feel as if I get a little break from them, I feel like I have much more patience for their shenanigans.

I don't have much plans except to do some shopping for Aaron and I, and go out for dinner, and maybe get a massage at my hotel. I've only had one massage in my life, and that was the day before my wedding, almost six years ago. I hope I don't come across many deals for the kids, because I'm saving up to go garage sailing in Minnesota or Green Bay with Jennie. We're planning on going in May after she gets home from Northern Alaska. That is if your still planning on coming with me Jen! :)

I don't know if she reads my blog, I read hers sometimes, but Kay H. is getting married this weekend. Congratulations Kay! May you have many happy years together with your hubby to be! :)

Logan has a Dr's appointment tomorrow. He's been having some major problems with being very constipated lately. I thought maybe it was his formula, as I'd switched from Enfamil to Similac, and that's when it started. But I switched back, and it hasn't gotten any better. Poor guy. He screams every time he has to go, and I feel so bad for him. We've tried prunes, prune yogurt, apple juice, apple/prune juice, water with some Karo Syrup in it, and nothing has worked. So.... I just want to make sure nothing is blocked somewhere causing his problems.

Hope you had a Happy Tuesday!

No comments: