Thursday, March 18, 2010

Use Your Imagination

The kids and I went up north today, as I had a dentist appointment to have my tooth looked at. Aaron had school til late, so he stayed home.

Well we were trying to notice things on the side of the road that were interesting, and we went by this HUGE boulder. It was all alone on the stretch of road that was paved last year. Probably didn't get blown up is my guess, and they decided to just leave it there. I pointed it out to Jenna and she tells me " It looks like a dinosaur egg." Well...... then she added that she hoped it was a T-Rex egg. I asked her what she would do if it was a dinosaur egg and hatched into a T-Rex? Her answer- "I would play with it!" :) She has such a fun imagination.

Another little Jenna-ism. We were making scrambled eggs for breakfast this morning, and she asked where turkey meat comes from. I told her a turkey, and that ham comes from a pig. Then I asked her where she thinks eggs come from. She told me in all seriousness," They come from the grocery store!" :)

Then this afternoon, she was "feeding ducks" in the mud puddles at June and Samantha's house. Who needs real ducks when your Jenna? :)


Have a happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Juli said...

cute. It's so great to be around kid's cotagious enthusiasm hey? Ian's favorite game is "imagination" where he leaps around the house being who knows who, but he does:)