Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Logan Richard, 11 Months

My little man is eleven months old as of yesterday. Another month and he'll be one. One year. It's crazy to me how fast the past year has flown by. Lots of changes in this family, and I'm sure the year to come will be bringing more. Hopefully mostly the positive kind.He LOVES the other Logan in the mirror. This friend is one of his favorite people to smile at.

He learned how to wave bye-bye, and will do it pretty much whenever you tell him to. If you tell him to say "Bye bye, I'm going to bed!" He waves bye. :) Or if your heading out the door to go bumming, or even just going to the kitchen from the bedroom, he shakes his little arm with all his might. :)

He's finally figuring out how to become a bit more mobile. Within the past couple of weeks he has figured out the army crawl. Sticks that little butt up in the air, and pulls with his arms to get to whatever it is he's trying to reach. Now I have to make sure there aren't things on the floor he can't put in his mouth. He figured out how to lift the flap on the bottom of the couch tonight. You know, the one that hides all the junk that gets shoved under there? Guess I have to try and keep that cleaned out too. A good excuse for a cleaner house I guess. :)

He went to the Dr's today for his constipation, and they recommended Miralax for a while to hopefully get him going normally again. I'm crossing my fingers that it helps. He's such a happy little kid, so it's hard to see him hurting when he has to poop. They weighed him today, and he was 20 lbs, 9 oz. My growing little boy! I love him SO much!




No comments: