Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It was a hot cocoa day

I have mixed feelings about our summer dwindling down. I love summer, and always try to enjoy it to it's max, and we did that the best we could on our hot days by heading to the beach. But now I can smell fall in the air, and it gets me a little bit excited for several reasons. One, being that we're on the last step to Aaron being done with school. He started Monday, and has his schedule all figured out through November. Two, because I can have hot chocolate for breakfast. I had it this morning with Cinnamon toast. YUM. My favorite. So for those of you moaning and groaning that summer is almost over, I hear you. But I'm still excited for this final chapter of Aaron's schooling! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Best of luck to Aaron as he finishes up with school! That's so exciting for all of you!!

I think I'm ready for summer to come to a close as well. It's been a hot, busy season and I'm looking forward to cooler days!