Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A little bit of everything!

I can't seem to keep up on my blog this month! Sorry, but we've been enjoying the weather immensly!
Logan was sick all day today, and all last night. He wasn't running a temp, just puking. Jenna and Travis had it too, and today Aaron came down with it. I'm hoping since I was at work the majority of the time everyone was sick, that I won't get it. I was told that Logan was starting to perk up later this evening.  A good sign for my tomorrow. :)Levi just turned 7! And on Saturday, I think Zacharty turned 19! :) Maybe 2o... I can't remember. :)


Jennie and Ricky are back in Kiana now, I miss the diggens out of her! Next time I see her, hopefully it'll be up north back in my house! It'd mean I would see alot more of her and her hubby next summer than I did this one! It was a busy summer though, with working and Aars going to school. Hope your having fun up there again! The kids miss you bunches!


And last but not least, Aaron started school today, yay!!!!! The last step to being down with school! We are pretty excited about it!

No comments: