Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Few Garage Sale Bargains

This dress is a 12-18 mo dress. I paid 10.00 for it. :) I figure it's a little formal, but who cares. She can wear it for either her one year pictures, or for Christmas next year. Just throw a red ribbon on it instead of blue.

This is a planet kiddi-o bike, I looked online after I paid 5.00 for it at a sale ( the one in the background is made by the same company, also from a diff. sale about 4 years ago) and they retail up to 100.00. I'm guessing this one was around 80.00 brand new. My bargain of the day. Now both of my boys have bikes. They rode them all day yesterday. :)
      
 I also found this letter mat where the letters pop out. It matches our toy cart perfectly. The walls on the other hand are struggling. They need a fun play room color. It has to be a brighter color however, as there are no windows in this room. It's a fairly large room and the kids have a blast in there. I'm sick of the color though and would love your input! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Megs:
Love the dress!!! V would look so cute in..
For the playroom, it would cool with an orange color like what the letter mat orange is... I think it would look lovely in the winter time..
Just an idea!
Natalie