Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Nine Months Logan!

This guy is nine months old today!
When you ask him how big is Logan?, he'll hold his hands up over his little head. Thats his newest trick. He's growing so fast! It seems like a day ago, that he was just born! I cherish every new little accomplishment that each day brings, and yet at the sametime I miss my tiny little new born. The nights are still a little rough however as he still gets up two to three times. Little bugger. His two bottom teeth have popped through, so his drooling isn't so bad he soaks through three shirts and three bibs a day. Now it is probably down to a bib and a shirt.

The floor is turning into his playground. He can scoot backwards, and sideways in circles but still doesn't go forward. Baby food is no longer satisfying for him. He's done with it. Now for lunch or supper it's whatever the family is having, semi mashed up. I fed Logan a pb and j with out the pb the other day and he ate it so fast! He'll still eat his baby cereal in the morning however, that seems to be his favorite start to the day.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Happy 9 months Logan Richard. We love you and miss you. See you in 17 weeks. Hugs and Kisses. Uncle Rick and Auntie Jennie

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Wow! 9 months!
What a cutie. We will have to talk soon. I am so sorry-- I know I'm "it" in phone tag!