Saturday, January 30, 2010

We Are Excited!

So we decided to try an experiment with this guy..... an experiment with potty training. I know, I know, boys train later, and he's only two and a half. BUT, we decided what the heck. Lets give it a try. Well, we have heard that the best way to train little boys is to let them run around pants-less. No undies, no diaper, nothing. I figured the worst that can happen is I'll be scrubbing my floors.

Well last night he was playing in the nude, and he came running up to me saying " I did it! I peed on the potty!" It was hard for me to tell, but he was so fired up, I figured maybe he really did it.
Then today, when I got home from work, Aaron said he went two times on the potty when I was gone! He had undies on and peed in them, and got all sad. So he let him run around naked ( sorry if this grosses anyone out) and he said I have to go potty! Aaron put him on there, and lo and behold he went! Same story again when I got home. He hasn't gotten the #2 symptom down, he has to do that in his diaper, and I am NOT going to push the potty or underwear thing, but we are excited over this little bit of progress! :)

No comments: