Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Life is Good Today

So far I'd say February is turning out to be pretty darn good. :) We figured out our two vacations in March, one to Minnesota to hopefully meet our new niece to be, and another to Green Bay with some friends from down state. The latter one is going to be a kid free vacation. I might even be able to get a little bit of shopping in. Thank you mom for agreeing to watch them for the weekend!

Travis is still doing good with the potty training. I just smile every time I see him run around with his Elmo undies on. He's so fired up off his underwear, he hasn't been wanting to put any clothes on because they cover up his cool undies. He told me today "I'll put clothes on tomorrow mom." :) I'm crossing my fingers that this is the real deal. How great would that be to only have one baby in diapers!?

We will be getting our tax return next week and will be able to pay off some more bills that have been hanging over our heads. What a good feeling. :)

And last but not least, the sun is shining here in the Copper Country, the birds are eating outside at my bird feeder, and I have a clean house. Life is good today. Hope it is for you too. :)

No comments: