Friday, February 12, 2010

A Red Lobster Date

Aaron and I celebrated Valentines Day a little bit early last night, as we will be up North on Sunday. We went to Red Lobster ( I ordered chicken as I don't care for fish or sea food. I pretty much went there for Aaron) with Dan and Heidi H. It was really good. I was all up for dessert until I had the salad, their yummy biscuits, and my linguine. It was nice to sit at a table with other adults and carry on a conversation with no kids bugging on you.

Afterwords Aaron and I went to Kohls, where I bought a new pair of New Balance Tennis shoes ( my other pair desperately needed replacing as they had holes in both shoes), a dress, and Aaron got a new shirt. I'm wearing the shoes around the house today in hopes to stretch them out a little bit before I have to wear them to work today. Speaking of work, Aaron started his new ( hopefully permanent) part time job today. He will be working with Dan and his boss doing construction. He's hoping it'll turn into full time work in the summer. That would be SO great. :)

We had a babysitter last night for the kids while we went out and they were so excited. It's a pretty novel idea to have a babysitter at this house. Kiirsti walked in the door and both of my big kids went "She's here! She's here!" :) When I brought her home I asked how they were. She said they were great and that Jenna's not one bit shy. It's always funny to hear another perspective on your own kids.

Tonight we are headed up to my mom's and have two birthday parties this weekend. One for Karmyn and one for Dustin. Should be fun. A quick weekend but fun nonetheless. :) Hope yours is a good one as well!

No comments: