Monday, February 22, 2010

I am.....

I am in love with this pretty little goof.
I am proud of the great job Aaron did on these toddler size bunk beds for Jenna and Travis. They love it! And it's the perfect size for their bedroom right now. Next step: move Logan out of the little crib in the living room and into the big crib in the kids room.

I am my own secret admirer.

I am loving all the sunshine we've been getting this past week.

I love that these tulips make me think spring. I needed a little pick me upper, so I spontaneously bought myself some flowers after bringing Travis to the dentist today. Aren't they pretty? And they're pink. I love pink.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megs~ The flowers are beautiful. I miss you so much. I love you ~ Jennie

Mari said...

I'm glad you bought yourself flowers.

"If of thy mortal goods thou art bereft,
And from thy slender store two loaves alone to thee are left,
Sell one, and with the dole
Buy hyacinths to feed thy soul."

Leanne said...

I am my own secret admirer. Brilliant.