Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today I Promise

Today I promise to be thankful for the sunshine that brightens our day (it's shining again today!)
Logan learned how to play peek a boo! :) He thought he was pretty clever.

My sister Alanna made this cake for Karmyn's first birthday. She takes orders through the bakery! Copper Ridge Bakery and Bread Co. She does an AWESOME job!

June, Samantha, Isabelle, Hannah and Jenna are all within two years apart on the L side of the family. They all play so good whenever they get together. They were outside at Aaron's parent's playing house and singing Happy Birthday.

My little man. Can you believe he's almost 10 months! And still not crawling. :) He'll get there....he's getting to the stage where he's starting to stick everything he can find into his mouth. Makes for cleaner floors!

Today I promise to try and be a better mom. I feel as if lately I've been a ball of raging hormones and I don't like how it feels. I promise to try and have more patience for my three children who aren't feeling super great. I promise to be a better wife to my husband who gave up his Saturday to go and work for Trey today. I promise to try and be a better me. We have a dinner date, just Aaron and I tonight at the C. Calabria... mmmm.... LOVE their lasagna. I'm hoping it'll shake me out of this funk I've been in all week. Happy Saturday! Hope the sun is shining wherever you are!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I had a dream that Auntie Anne posted on her blog a conversation that she had with you. You told her you guys were expecting and your child would be born in January... And it was still February in my dream! :)

Hang in there, spring will come.

Leanne said...

This was a very happy post, Megan. I love it!

Megan said...

Katie- thats interesting..... wonder how that works? :) and Leanne- I had a better day today, and the lasagna was everything I remembered! The date was just what my "dr" prescribed.