Thursday, May 20, 2010

Poor Guy!


I brought him in this morning because he'd been running a high fever all week since Monday and has been not his usual happy little self. After I'd called and scheduled his apt., I was second guessing my instinct to bring him to the Dr's and almost called to cancel because he seemed like he was perking up. But I decided to be better safe than sorry. Good thing I listened to my mom instinct! It has never let me down, he's got an ear infection that the Dr described as pussy and bulgy in his ear ( it wasn't even red on the outside, and he never pulled at it to my knowledge) and a touch of bronchitis. So he's on antibiotics for the ear, and an inhaler for the lungs. The pharmacist gave us a tube and mask for him to use with the inhaler so it gets in his lungs right. He thinks it's hilarious! Every time he has to use it, we fit it over his little nose and mouth like we're supposed to, and he gets the giggles. At least I know he's taking good breaths and getting that medicine in him! :) Here's to hoping he sleeps better, and that because he sleeps, that means Aaron and I will get some sleep. With that thought, goodnight!

No comments: