Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Little Bit of This

There are never enough hours in a day sometimes. I'm trying to get ready for a garage sale this weekend ( it's rumored on the news that it's going to snow. I'm refusing to let it. If it snows, I'll be having a chat with the weather man. :) ) and am finding out how much work it is! I've been working lots again, being a mom and wife, and Aaron is gone in the mornings working on his side job. So it seems as if the only time I have to work on getting ready is either during the day with the kids digging in all the treasures that are going in the sale, or in the evening from ten to one in the morning! Throw in donating plasma twice a week into the mix, and that makes for a very busy Me! I'll be glad when it's over.

Travis did just fine with his surgery. His teeth are nice and clean, and it feels like we have a clean slate to start with again. He was a trooper. Slept for about three hours after we got home, and then slept like ten hours that night.

Logan learned how to pull himself up into a standing position this weekend at Grandma and Papa L's house. He's pretty proud of himself. We went up there to see my new little niece, Eleanna. Her mom and dad are Alanna and Tony. She sure looks like her big sister. :) I'll post a picture later. They are still on my camera and have'nt been loaded onto the computer. You forget how little babies are when they are born! I'm so used to my little Logan, who turns out to be not so little after all! Eleanna was eight pounds, so she wasn't a super tiny baby either. But there is just something about those newborns. :) Loretta is next, I'm sure she can't wait, and neither can we!

No comments: