Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wanted: Your Creative Ideas

Help! I'm trying to come up with a cute new title for my blog, but can't think of one! If anyone can think of a nice catchy title for me, I'll come up with some sort of a prize..... not sure what yet, but I'll think of something. Maybe a bag of chocolates.... or if you don't like chocolate ( shame on you!), something else to your liking.

Here are a few basic facts about my life right now that may help you send some ideas my way:
   I have three cute kids, two boys and one girl
   I am currently living in the country in a small single wide trailer house ( I miss my real house)
   My husband, Aaron, is going to college to become a surgical technician and graduates in December (YAY)
   I am working full time in a small nursing home
   I love living in the country even though its in a trailer
   We've been married for five, going on six years in July
   I love summer, and tolerate winter
   
That's all I guess..... please help me out! I've hit a road block, and can only come up with boring ideas that don't really appeal to me at all. :) thanks for your help! Tomorrow or Tues, I'll post some pictures of Jenna's new smile, and some from our quick weekend to see our families.

3 comments:

Brita said...

You said it in the last words there. Tolerating Winter.

Brita said...

Aack! I'm back on here, and I see that my lame submission was the only entry so far. PLEASE don't feel like you have to use it. I just wrote the first thing that came to my mind.

Juli said...

Meg's Merry-go-Round? ...you always seem to appreciate all the good in Life (merry) and your life is kind of busy right now. :)
Juli