Monday, June 28, 2010

Wildflowers and Toothfairies


So Jenna did REALLY great last Wednesday when she had her front teeth pulled out due to an infection. What a trooper. She only cried when we were on our way home, and the numbness was wearing off and her mouth was hurting. Not a peep at the dentist. She does better than her mom! :) I've always disliked going to the dentist. Still do.


When we got home, we dug out my old tooth pillow that my Grandma T. ( My Dad's mom) made for me when I was a little girl. There is a little heart shaped pocket in the back to hold your teeth. She was so fired up off those teeth, she played with them all day long! She did actually loose one somewhere in the house, and we looked but didn't find it. She was bummed that maybe the tooth fairy wouldn't come if she only had one of the pulled teeth under her pillow. But her Dad, who is a good thinker on the fly, said that the tooth fairy will probably be able to find it with her magic. That satisfied my little four year old.

That night she was so excited she could hardly fall asleep. Eventually she did, and the tooth fairy not only came and left her some money for her teeth, but she also left a little note saying that she didn't find the tooth either, but if it shows up, to just put it under her pillow again, and the T.Fairy will come back for it. Jenna was SO fired up off the note, she put it in her piggy bank with her tooth money so it wouldn't get lost. 
I love you Jenna. Thanks for being such a big brave girl.

( Sorry about the disorganization, I REALLY don't like how Blogger has been loading my pictures into my posts, I think I'll have to do some monkeying around and see if I can make it go back to the way it was.) Also, the flowers are a few of the wildflowers growing around my house. Aren't they beautiful! One of the big reasons I love summer. I can have a fresh bouquet of flowers on my table every week!

No comments: