Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Eleanna's Baptism

Alanna and Tony had their littlest, Eleanna, baptized on Sunday morning before church. We were all a little early ( 9:30) as we were told church started at ten, instead of ten thirty. Oh well. At least we were all on time. :) Aaron and I were Kummi's ( God parents) for Eleanna. What an honor. Thanks Alanna and Tony.

It's always such a relief for me when I have my babies baptized. Like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and I sleep better knowing if anything were to happen, my baby will be safe in heaven. Little miss Eleanna slept through the whole thing, the little honey.:) Aaron held for for a little while in church, and it made him realize how big our Logan has gotten! It's so amazing to see how much a baby grows in a year. He and Eleanna are almost a year apart exactly. Crazy to think he was that small a year ago. Time sure flies fast when your having fun. :)

No comments: