Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Fourth!

"Because our flag still stands for freedom, and they can't take that away!"
Hope you all had a happy fourth! Thank you too all of our soldiers and veterans who all have had a part in keeping us free.
My day was spent working at the nursing home. Today I worked twelve and a half hours. I did make it up for Karen's wedding on Thursday and Friday however, and spent most of the day on Friday up in the Harbor where my parent's were camping. It was a gorgeous day! I'll post pictures on that sometime later this week. We skipped the fireworks  celebration for a couple reasons tonight. One being that I worked until ten thirty p.m. Two, it was raining anyways, and Three, last year Travis freaked out at the fireworks and we weren't sure how he and Logan would do tonight. We will just do sparklers in the yard some night this week when I don't work.
I'm headed to bed, it was a long day and my feet are achy and in need of a rest. Good night. :)

No comments: