Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fourth of July Parade

I didn't feel as if I got as good of shots as I had originally thought of, but I had fun anyway. It was so super hot that morning, that by the end of the parade the kids weren't really even all that interested in getting anymore candy. They got plenty though, half a bread bag each!  WAY too much. But thats what you think of when you think of parades. Candy, floats and marching bands.
I'd have to say that Travis was the most into running out and grabbing the candy. Logan was content to hang out on dad's lap and watch, and Jenna was pumped off of a freezie.My mom got Aaron, the kids and I all matching flag shirts from Old Navy. I'd wanted to get a family picture, but it didn't happen. And the kids were rather antsy so I didn't get a real good picture of them either. It's hard to get three kids to look at you all at the same time. :) But it's better than nothing!

No comments: