Thursday, July 22, 2010

It was a beach day

I was playing with the camera trying to get a picture for my class I'm taking, and I got a few that I liked.... I don't know that I'd say any of them are really what I am turning in for class, but I figured a few things out, and discovered my camera takes pictures in black and white.  The colors at the beach are so fun to work with. I love the water in the picture of Jenna standing in front of the rocks. I'm considering the picture of Logan looking at the camera to possibly be one I turn in for class. We're going to go and try take more pictures somewhere today, so we'll see how those turn out before I decide. The lighting is completely different, so I'll just have to experiment and see what works. It'll be fun. I may have to stock up on fruit snacks for bribes however. :)

1 comment:

Leanne said...

The one of Jenna with the rocks/water is my fave!