Wednesday, April 6, 2011

They Finally Came!

 Logan's new diapers finally came in the mail today! I was so excited so see them. The fun bright colors just make me smile. The only bummer is we won't really be able to start using them until next week. My laundry detergent for them is supposed to come in the mail tomorrow, and then I can wash them so he can wear them. However, my mom is so kindly watching our kids this weekend so Aaron and I can have a weekend to ourselves and I don't want her to have do deal with these when I really don't know how to yet. But I am SUPER excited to try. I never EVER thought I would be, but I truly think I will love them. I tried one on Logan just to see what they looked like for two minutes today. They looked cute, but it was funny because he didn't really know quite what to think. Something different for him. :)

 We were going to go somewhere great, but then I decided to begin using cloth diapers. SO.... we'll just have a fun date weekend at home. Go out for breakfast and supper, maybe rent a couple movies, go for a walk down town to check out the cute shops that you can't really do while sporting a crew of three kids..... the list goes on and on.
( Just look at the bright colors of the diapers, not the misc. junk on my bathroom floor. :) It was the brightest spot for lighting to show the true colors of the diapers in the whole house.)

No comments: