Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Logan!!


 My baby is now "officially" two. We had a birthday party with all of his cousins over on Friday night. It was alot of fun. Even his MN cousins were able to make it.  Earlier in the day I'd taken him birthday shopping for his party supplies like we always do on who's birthday it is. It's their special day, and they get to come with mom all by themselves. It usually just consists of stopping somewhere for lunch, and then a trip to the dollar store and Walmart.
He picked out his own plates and napkins, and then was fired up to pick out a balloon. He wore that proudly on his wrist all thru Walmart. He looked pretty darn cute at how proud of it he was. Well not more than a half hour after we'd gotten home, his brother decided it'd be a great idea to take the balloon outside..... two minutes later ( I didn't know he'd done this, and neither did Logan) Travis came running in a bit frantic cause I had to "go catch it". It was long gone. I made him and Jenna promise not to tell Logan they lost his one birthday balloon. They didn't, and I dont' think he even noticed it was gone.  He also got a few cute new outfits, some pj's and socks. The socks I think were the biggest hit for him. :) After such a busy day and late night, he slept pretty good last night. I'm hoping for a repeat tonight. We'll see. :)

No comments: