Sunday, April 11, 2010

All Fourteen

All fourteen of Pete and Janet's grand kids were in the same town this weekend. That's not so easy to do, with Brian and Katie living in Minnesota, and Aaron and I where we are. We gathered them all together today and took a picture. Missy and Ted have 5, Kevin and Dianne have 4, Aaron and I have 3, and Brian and Katie have 2. Goes in numerical order.
5-4-3-2-1. :)

The kids had a blast. We were at the camp Friday night and enjoyed the first of many sunsets to come this summer, and Saturday, Grandma had a tea party for the girls. They dressed up in dress up dresses, and wore fancy hats. It was cute. I love that Jenna has all these cousins so close in age to her. There are 4 cousins within a year or two of the same age, and they all play together so nice! I never really had cousins that lived close to me when I was growing up. The one cousin I became best friends with is Katie, and she lived over a hundred miles away down-state. But we shared years of letters and precious phone calls that are still to this day very special to me.

But now I'm back home, and after have taking two saunas tonight ( one with the kids and one with the hubby) I'm pooped. And tomorrow is promising to be a busy day with appointments. So.... bye til next time!

No comments: