Monday, April 5, 2010

Van Riper

He learned to crawl over the weekend! He's so proud of himself! Finally! Only three weeks before he turns one. Loretta's Karmyn was walking by now. :) Just goes to show that every kid develops at their own pace. Also, those two front teeth of his are bulging at the gums. I can see a tip of white for each one, so it's probably just a matter of days before they pop through. He's been fussy at night, so that's probably why. I'm sure Logan will look a bit different with two front teeth. Lia Jean, my jelly bean. :) She was such a BIG help when she was down with Emma for three days. She and Jenna played barbies, house, polly pockets, etc. all day every day. It was a nice little break for me to have her entertained by someone else for a change.

He'd just finished off a piece of pizza, hence the dirty face. Travis is my kid who will sit in a swing for an hour if someone will push him.

This water that Jenna is wading in couldn't have been more than 32 or 33 degrees, but the kids kept going in and out. Their legs were red because they were so cold.




I have more pictures from this day, but too many to choose right now. Ill post more of my favorites later. :)


No comments: