Thursday, March 31, 2011

27 Weeks

( these pics were totally for you Jennie because I know your itching to see. enjoy.)

I am finally in the home stretch! Only 12 more weeks to go. :) We are getting slightly anxious, but are being patient.  I have a few things that need to get done before baby comes in June. One being my garage sale trip to GB with Jennie. I can't wait for that! It was so fun last year, and it'll be more so this year as we are going for two days instead of one.
 For the most part, I still feel pretty good. My leg has been bothering me more with my varicose veins that I was so "fortunate" to get, and my hips have been achy. Third trimester gifts that usually show up towards the end. You just kind of conveniently forget about them til your there again. Then it's like " Oh yeah..... I forgot how it's hard to roll over in bed!" Or " Oh yeah..... I forget how you have to go pee every half an hour." Little things like that. But then your baby moves, and you instantly think to yourself that it is totally worth every ache and pain for this little love you've yet to meet.
 
Other than that, nothing else is really new around here. We are just getting really good at waiting.  Waiting for Spring, the snow to melt, warmer weather, our garage sale trip, baby to come, and then summer. It'll get here eventually.... all we have to do is wait. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I was wondering what your belly looked like this time. I miss you. You look beautiful and I can't wait to meet the newest little love. I am looking so foward to GB with you and garage saling. Bring on May... BTW only 39 more days till we are in MI. Can't wait. XOXOXOX~ Jennie