Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Two Greatest Wishes



I look at these pictures and think to myself, I hope my children will always be this happy with their lives. Things are always so simple when your younger, and as you grow up, things begin to complicate. Friends aren't always so kind to you, you have worldly stresses, like jobs and money, sometimes school and etc. But for now, it's so simple. Mom and Dad take care of their basic needs, and life is so simple that it's easy to be happy. It's not always that way as you grow older. My two greatest wishes for my children is that they will always keep their faith, and will grow up to be exactly how they are now. Happy.        
These pictures are from this past fall. The top one is Jenna and Travis's first day of pre-school in Neg. and the other one is at the top of Sugar Loaf Mtn.

1 comment:

Brita said...

Isn't that true, Megan? Nice post.