Wednesday, March 9, 2011

He's BUSY!

Lately at any given time I've been able to find this little guy climbing or digging in something he isn't supposed to. He has been climbing on top of the toilet upstairs to reach the bathroom sink to slop or try and brush his teeth. He'll dig in the cupboard for cookies, or cereal. The other day he figured out if he pushes a chair up against something he can reach new things he hasn't dug in yet. I found him standing on top of my counter in the kitchen trying to shut off the light. Little bugger. Today it was him standing on a chair digging in the freezer. I don't mind most of the time, but man is he BUSY!! I'm hoping he gets the business out of his system before this baby comes in June. It'll be interesting otherwise. I do recall the other two going through this stage though and it doesn't last forever. It's just an interesting stage as you never know where you are going to find him. ( By the way, this is the smile he gives me every time I pull out my camera lately. I think it captures his personality perfectly. He's really turning out to be a funny little guy.)

No comments: