Friday, May 1, 2009

Billi Blanket

Why do they even call it a blanket? Logan's billirubin jumped from a 16.7 to 19.3 yesterday, so we had to have a billit blanket delivered to our home. I was expecting something to wrap him in, but it's pretty much a paddle with straps that go around his little belly. When he's on it it looks like he's tanning in his carseat. I brought him outside for a bit yesterday and had him soak up some of the beautiful sunshine that was out there. Hopefully between the blanket and sun, his levels will go down. In the meantime, we have to make another trip to the dr's today. I'll be glad when I can just stay home with him for a whole day.

Garage sales are starting! There are a few around here that I might try to hit up. I'm on the lookout for a baby swing, as ours got moldy last year sitting in our basement and had to be tossed. I'm excited to go look.

My three year old is WAY to interested in body parts lately. It's a new thing I hope she looses intrest in quickley.... I don't always have the right answer to her questions. I'm sure that won't be anything new there for the next many years.

Travis doing good still. I am keeping a close eye on his mouth. It almost looks worse now as his gums are beginning to heal. They must be a bit tender still as he tried to eat a banana this morning and couldn't. He threw a fit til I mashed it up in a bowl for him. Poor guy. I told Aaron yesterday that in a sense if the teeth have to come out, that I almost wish that they would've just gotten knocked right out on the slide. That way we don't have to make the decision to keep them in or not. We're just going to have to keep watching them I guess and see what next month brings.

Oh yes, one more thing. Happy May! :)

No comments: