Friday, May 8, 2009

Lotsa Love


Travis has been cheesing pretty good for the camera lately. I'm still getting used to his changed smile. Still doing good with the teeth. We go for a checkup later this month to double check them.

My little Logan is two weeks old already. Where does time go?
My three happy babies this morning. Some days I still can't believe I'm a mom of 3.

I actually got her to look at me instead of Logan for a picture. :)

Somedays I still can't believe that I'm the mom of three kids! We've been lucky that Logan is yet another great baby. He has really been great. He even sleeps for three to four hour stretches at night. I love that. :)

Jenna's always got to be by Logan. If she's not trying to hold him she's having to "just look at him for one minute." We've got to keep an eye on her!

No comments: