Friday, May 22, 2009

So Much For That Idea

As I was in the process of packing up to go north, Travis projectile vomited all over my living room floor. SO.... guess we're not going anywhere. He was kind of sick yesterday and Wed. night. He puked once on Wed, but then nothing til today. He had bad diahhrea all day yesterday, but that tapered off in the late afternoon and he seemed fine. Guess I was wrong. He doesn't seem as if he's really running a fever. I don't know. Poor kid. He's bugging for something to drink and I can't give him any! I might go get some pedialite from the grocery store for him.

I know he can't help getting sick, but I'm kind of bummed that it has to be this weekend. I was fired up to go up north and see my cousins that are coming into town today, and for Zachary's graduation party tomorrow. I guess that's what life with kids is all about. You can make all the plans in the world, but in two minutes those plans can totally change, and not always for the better. Maybe he'll feel better tomorrow and we can try to go up then. It's a long weekend and I don't have to be back for work so I can stay til Tuesday if I wanted too. We'll see. In the meantime, I think I am going to tell Aars to get the rug cleaner from work because Travis puked on the rug. Ick. Hopefully it was this one time only and he doesn't do it again. I also hope that nobody else gets sick.

Hope your fun holiday weekend is off to a better start than mine!

1 comment:

Aleena said...

I was in that same boat, Megan, I was planning on going up there for this whole week/weekend, but Aubrey is still not walking on her own yet, so we are staying home...I was bummed, too! But, that's life I guess! Hope Travis feels better soon!