Saturday, May 23, 2009

Still Here


We're still here. Travis is still sick poor guy! He woke up this morning a bit crabbier than normal, so I was wondering how long to wait before I started thinking about heading north. Well he had a quarter cup of pedialite, and about four bites of yogurt. I decided to let that sit in his tummy for a while and see how he does. It wasn't a long wait. Less than three minutes before he vomited. Poor kid. Even after he pukes he's begging for something to eat or drink. The only thing he's had to eat since yesterday was half a piece of toast, a saltine cracker, and a few small sips of his "juice". He just doesn't get why he can't eat or drink anything.

As I write, Jenna is eating a donut, and Travis is bawling for a bite. It wrenches my heart strings! I feel bad eating in front of him. Last night we had lasagna for supper and he had butter toast that he didn't hardly touch. I felt so mean. This sure is a strange bug that he has though. Just when I think he's doing better, he goes and throws up again. He's been doing this since Wednesday night, so this is going on day three that he's been sick. I was hoping for one of those 24 hour flu bugs, but I think this isn't one of those. :( Oh well. I just hope he feels better soon.

No comments: