Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Magic Dumpster


Jennie and I had the great idea today to go and get our hair cut. I'm quite happy with the way that mine turned out! This is the back. Feels good to have it off of my neck.

This is obviously the front. I had a different picture in my mind of how I wanted it done before I went in, but I really like it now. It's something fresh and new!

Jennie and I. She cut ten inches off and was able to donate it! I love her haircut, it's darling.

This is a gliding rocker chair in excellent condition that Aaron found outside the dumpster in front of our apartment this morning on his way to work. I have been dreaming of getting one of these since Jenna was born, but was always to cheap to buy one brand new, and haven't found one at a garage sale yet. Now I don't have too. This free chair was definetly the right price. I told Aaron it must be a magic dumpster. :) We put two couches out there earlier this spring when we got my mom's old one. I like to say we fed it two couches, and it spit out the chair I've been waiting for! :) Needless to say, it totally made my day. :)

1 comment:

Juliana said...

Love the chair- looks like perfect condition! Those finds are the BEST!
juli