Friday, July 17, 2009

Back to Work

I haven't taken any pictures of all three of these guys together in a while, so I did this morning. Travis's smile makes me laugh. It's a total cheesy smile. Looking at all three of them in this picture I think Logan is looking more like Jenna as of late. He was sleeping in my bed the other night ( actually he sleeps with us almost every night. He starts out in his bed, but somehow in the middle of the night ends up with me, and I'm always too tired to stay awake while nursing him.) and I thought he was Jenna for a groggy second. So, we'll see if that changes too or if that's the direction his looks are headed in.
Such an intense cheeeese! :)

And the smile that I still love to pry out of him. He's usually pretty happy to comply when you pay attention to him. He'll tell you stories if you just give him an idea.


And last but not least, yesterday was my first day back to work since before Logan was born. I was really nervous, excited and sad all at the same time. Nervous about leaving Logan with Aaron and the other two kids. Not cause he isn't perfectly capable, but because sometimes Logan can be a little stinker about taking a bottle. But he did just fine. :) I was a little bit sad because I do love just being a stay at home mom with my kids, but right now we need for me to work. Someday I can just stay home, just not quite yet. And I'm ok with that. Finally, I was excited because I do love my job. I think I am pretty good at it. Although, it's not hard to be a cashier. :) It felt good and everyone I worked with seemed pretty genuinely glad to see me back at work. That made it easier. But boy, my feet and legs and back were really sore by the time my shift was over at ten o'clock. I worked 8.5 hours yesterday. But it felt good to know that we are going to be a little bit better off financially because of it. That alone made it easy to go back.



No comments: