Friday, July 10, 2009

Levi's Last Night

Travis right after he took a digger.

We went down to Presque I. last night with the three kids and left Aaron home with Logan. We were hoping to catch an ore boat at the coal docks before Levi goes home today. And we did! We watched one come in from off of the big lake. Levi sees them way out on the horizon all the time out by my mom's, but never has seen one up close in real life. They are huge. :) While waiting, I played around with the camera snapping pictures of the kids. I think I'll attempt to do my own to frame for their next milestone. My camera takes good pictures.... we'll see I guess. :)


Levi came to stay with us for five days. We have done lots, but his favorite thing so far was the Children's Museum. I liked our walk on the beach last night. He is going home some time this afternoon.

He has really actually been a big help around here entertaining my other two kids. Kind of gives me an insight to how it gets easier after three kids. Jenna will be big enough to play with the younger two. I'm gonna miss his company when he is gone. Annie and Lia are begging to come down for a week too so I am sure I'll be glad for their company as well.




Even Jenna was willing to strike a few poses for the camera. I think next time I will make sure they have clean faces and clean clothes for a real photo shoot.


No comments: