Saturday, June 13, 2009

I heart garage sales





I found this at a garage sale for a dollar. It's a childrens place costume, in GREAT condition. I don't have a girl that fits this size, but I'm going to let Loretta borrow it for Karmyn this fall. I can just picture her round smiley face in the flower hat. Too cute to pass up! Especially for a dollar. I found tons of other bargains too. I actually ran out of money before I was done! I guess Alanna found me a double jogger stroller today for free at a garage sale. Bonus! I don't know how good of shape it's in, but it's better than none at all!

Also, we went to the local grocery store today, E. Foods, they had a huge outdoor produce sale going on. So Jennie and I went to check it out. There were clowns shaping balloons for kids, free Jilberts ice cream cones, and the local 4-H kids were displaying a few cows ( Jersey and a Holstein) a baby cow, a pig, some sheep and some baby kittens and bunnies. Jenna was in her glory holding the bunnies. Travis held a bunny for all of two minutes before it squirmed a little bit and he freaked out and wanted nothing more to do with it.. He's kinda funny like that. He got the nervous giggles holding it at first on my lap. It was so cute. I wish I would've had my camera with me to take pictures. Oh well. Maybe next time.

2 comments:

Loretta Marie said...

We love it! Sorry I never called you back. We ended up going out to big traverse.

Megan said...

Sounds like fun! Glad you like it. She's going to look darling in it.