Friday, June 12, 2009

Twinners and Tennies


These were my best bargain at a garage sale in the "Valley" last weekend. I LOVE them! And I got them for a whole 25 cents. :0) The lady who was running the sale told me to take good care of them. Well they are much loved in this household. I think when they don't fit him anymore, I'll hang them on a hook off of a shelf in his room til they fit Logan.

This little guy recieved his first buzz cut last weekend. He looks so big now! Something about those summer buzzes. I was quite hesitant to do it because I like his hair a bit longer as it grows in so nice, but he was sweating when it was 68 out. So I took the clippers and gave him a summer buzz. My little brother Levi was impressed so he had me do his as well. Except he called his a schlauters (Slodders) buzz as he was headed to the little Island as far north as you can go and then some, with my dad this weekend. Actually, my dad leaves on Wednesday and comes home late Sunday. He's usually the first one there, and one of the last ones to leave. Anyways, I got off track. After I buzzed Levi's hair too he decided that he and Travis look like twins. So they were more than happy to pose for a picture.

No comments: